EQUIPPING LEADERS, ENGAGING EMPLOYEES & IMPROVING ORGANISATIONS
· Money can no longer buy employees' loyalty
o The old employee engagement playbook is no longer enough to keep people. Instead, leaders must strengthen the holistic employee experience in the 'new' working world
· How to lead with a laughter in the post-covid era
o Humour is one of the most powerful tools organizations can use to build genuine connections, well-being, and intellectual safety among colleagues.
· Navigating inflation: A new playbook for CEOs
o Few chief executives have faced the challenge of leading a company through an inflationary spike like today's. Lessons from strong leaders and bold action can help CEOs make the decisions that only they can make
NOTE : REGISTRATION FOR THESE COURSES WILL BE OPENED ONE MONTH BEFORE THE STARTING DATE (T.B.A.)
Training corporate leaders to succeed
COURSES IN SWITZERLAND FOR CEOs, EXECUTIVES AND SENIOR MANAGERS
FUTURE 2,5 day COURSES:
MBC Corporate Boat Course
BACK TO THE OFFICE : The challenges confronting Corporate executives in the post-covid business world
JUNE (- – ) – 2,5 DAY BOAT-COURSE
Day before (1/2 day social introduction)
· Evening session gathering in the boat/Villa
· Buffet dinner
· Everyone introduces itself
· Welcome speech : Guest speaker: “Creative thinking for decision making”
Why isn’t anything getting done? Workforce management in the post-covid (1hour)
- Interacting is easier than ever, but true, productive, value-creating collaboration is not because the poor design and execution of collaborative interactions. Every minute spent on a low-value interaction eats into time that could be used for important, creative, and powerful activities.
Risk management in the post-covid (1hour)
- The biggest challenge in starting a risk transformation is often not the “why” or the “what,” but the “how.” Questions include how to set it up and conclude it, and then transition back to enhanced business as usual. Large-scale risk transformations often fail because change is not effectively implemented across the organization: milestones are ticked off without actually improving risk management, addressing underlying culture, or reducing risk.
BUFFET LUNCH + BOAT CRUISE
Sustainable growth in the Post-Covid (1hour)
- A digital path to sustainability implies that Sustainability and productivity needn’t be at odds when enabled by Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies and an empowered workforce to seize gains.
Balancing work and personal life objectives (1hour)
- Employees today demand flexibility tailored to their specific needs, whether it be work-life balance, physical and emotional health, or caring for family. Managers will play a key role in personalizing flexibility to develop unique, creative solutions for their people.
END OF THE 1st DAY OF THE COURSE/BOAT REURNS TO BASE
Reimagining firms’ future workforces (1hour)
- The future stakes of firms will be to reorient their product and services around learning, inclusion, and innovation. As employees are spending three-quarters of their time on activities that can be performed remotely, modern firms need changing in ways workforces and their daily working patterns are changing.
Firms need to focus on speed, quality and results (1hour)
- The future of decision making should centre at the right level focusing on enterprise-level value, and getting commitment from accountable stakeholders.
BUFFET LUNCH + BOAT CRUISE
How lifelong learning determines firms’ success (1hour)
- In the future, people will have multiple careers. Consequently, people will have to unlearn, relearn, and be on a learning curve for a very long time—in fact, for as long as they work.
Changing communication style suiting next normal (1hour)
- As changes in the relationships between employers and employees, the boundaries between home and work, and people’s aspirations for the future, leaders must nurture thoughtful two-way dialogues and work as a partner with employees to develop solutions
Closing speech: Guest speaker: “Decision Making without Borders”
Handing of Certificates to participants
END OF THE COURSE /BOAT RETURNS TO BASE
If interested in participating in these paid webinars, please click on the “REGISTRATION FORM” icon. This will take you to the Registration Form .
Training leaders to succeed during and after the covid pandemic
KEEP AN EYE ON OUR FUTURE 2,5 DAY COURSES. FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW: