EQUIPPING LEADERS, ENGAGING EMPLOYEES & IMPROVING ORGANISATIONS
Training leaders to succeed during and after the covid pandemic
COURSES IN SWITZERLAND FOR CEOs, EXECUTIVES AND SENIOR MANAGERS
MBC- POST COVID CORPORATE WEBINAR LECTURES
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID 19
Business LeaderS Planning For The Next Development Stage
MBC offers a series of webinar lectures for CEOs, Executives, Senior Managers and Decision Makers on:
- Adapting customer experience during coronavirus.
- Changing your operating model in an age of turbulence.
- Post-COVID-19 discretionary spending: the case of Asia.
- Banking models after COVID-19.
- The next normal for packaging design.
- CFO leadership in the COVID-19 crisis.
- Closing the capability gap during COVID-19.
- How are European small and medium-size enterprises weathering the Covid19 storm.
- Countering COVID-19 regressive effects on gender equality.
- How can leaders seize employees experience during the Covid19.
- To select your webinar go to registration form.
- All Webinar-lectures last +/- 2:00 hours including Q&A
- The registration fee is 150€ and it`s not refundable.
- MBC reserves the right to reschedule or not to run webinar-lecture(s).
- A copy of the webinar material can be requested via registration form.
- MBC will send free of charge a Certificate of Participation to all participants in these webinar-lectures.
- To register, please, click on Contact us Directly and fill out the registration form
- An invoice confirming your registration will be sent to you when your payment is received
- MBC is honored to invite corporate executives to attend following free webinars:.
- Free webinar -1
“Digital transformation for Post” 21/12/2021 (TUESDAY), 14:00 hours Thailand Time +7 GMT (time capital city)
Duration 1 hour 30 Minutes
Conducted by: Dr. Wasim Zafar
Regional Head for China, Central Asia and Asia Pacific
- Free webinar-2
“The resilience imperative: Competing in the New Normal” 11/01/2022(TUESDAY) 10:00 am Swiss Time
1:30 hours length
Conducted by Dr. Mario B Curatolo
CEO of MBC Switzerland
Regional Head for Europe, USA, Canada and Latin America
- Free Webinar -3
“The challenges of the global Covid vaccine rollout” 25/01/2022 (TUESDAY) 10:00 am Swiss Time1:30 hours length
Conducted by Mr. Nasir Riaz
MBC Switzerland Regional Head for SouthEast Asia, Africa and Middle East
If interested in participating in these free webinars, please click on the “CONTACT US DIRECTLY” icon.
If interested in participating in these paid webinars, please click on the “REGISTRATION FORM” icon. This will take you to the Registration Form .
FUTURE COURSES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
-Strategic decision making
ARE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT RISK DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC CRISIS [free Webinar]
MBC IN ACTION
Learn more by watching our video
MBC PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
I am an accomplished management training consultant with an overall experience of 25 years and a proven track record in the development and implementation of organisational change programmes.
DR. MARIO BORIS CURÁTOLO
MANAGEMENT TRAINING DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
“Dr Mario Curatolo is a consummate professional and a gifted researcher and lecturer. Not only does generously contribute to academic studies but he also is keenly aware of new innovations and trends in his field of specialist research. Well liked by staff and students alike, Dr Curatolo is an asset to Higher Education and Business Studies both in and out with Europe.”
Dr Lauren Clark
Lecturer in English Literature and English Language, Educational Consutant
Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China