EQUIPPING LEADERS, ENGAGING EMPLOYEES & IMPROVING ORGANISATIONS
MBC is a Swiss-based training consultancy focused on improving company executives performance through training actions in the areas of Leadership Development, Coaching, Organizational Restructuring, Strategic Planning and Change and Project Management. In our first preliminary discussion with you, we clarify your concerns and together design an action plan. Since our goal is to develop executives individual and team skills through One-on-One in-company meetings, we commit ourselves to undertake such training in the convenience of your own offices. Since MBC is a multi-cultural and multi-lingual training consultancy it can help companies understand how to work effectively in a global cultural business context.
¡ New Partnership !
Strategic Business & Management Consultants and Management Business Consultants join forces to work together.
WEBINARS - OUR RESPONSE TO COVID 19
Business Leaders's Planning For The Next Development Stage
SERIES OF WEBINAR LECTURES FOR CEOs EXECUTIVES, SENIOR MANAGER AND DECISION MAKERS ON:
- Adapting customer experience during coronavirus.
- Changing your operating model in an age of turbulence.
- Post-COVID-19 discretionary spending: the case of Asia.
- Banking models after COVID-19.
- The next normal for packaging design.
- CFO leadership in the COVID-19 crisis.
- Closing the capability gap during COVID-19.
- How are European small and medium-size enterprises weathering the Covid19 storm.
- Countering COVID-19 regressive effects on gender equality.
- How can leaders seize employees experience during the Covid19.
- All Webinar-lectures last +/- 2:00 hours including Q&A
- Webinar-Lectures will take place on Saturdays
- Webinars-lectures will take place at 12:00 hours GMT
- There would be one webinar-lecture every two weeks
- Cost of Webinar-lecture per participant is 50€
- Interested participants should send their expression of interest for one (more) webinar-lecture(s) via contact form, one week before the due date
- Payment should be done via Pay-Pal by clicking on the Pay-Pal icon next to the webinar-lecture two days before the due date to allow MBC to confirm registration and to send registered participants the link to the webinar-lecture
- MBC reserves the right to reschedule or not to run webinar-lecture(s) at its own discretion (MBC will seek to inform potential participants about this)
- A copy of the PPts of the webinar-lectures are available at the price of 5 € (please, make your request through the MBC contact form and click on the Pay-Pal icon next to the webinar-lecture to make your payment).
- MBC will send free of charge a Certificate of Participation to all participants in these webinar-lectures.
For more information fill-out our registration-form
ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE IN A GLOBAL WORLD ECONOMY
In 2009, the official newspaper of the Vatican (L'Osservatore Romano) put forward the idea that :
"the ethical principles on which Islamic finance is based may bring banks closer to their clients and to the true spirit which should mark every financial service"
Why Islamic banking and finance is important today?
Islamic Banking and Finance has been praised — or at least described positively — for:
- turning a «theory» into a trillion dollar «reality», asserted Islam into international financial markets
- enriching the Islamic legal system by providing it with real world business questions to find shariah-compliant solutions
- creating an «ethical, sustainable, environmentally- and socially-responsible» system
- drawing conventional banks into the industry in search of Muslim customers
- drawing new customers and money into banking, rather than taking existing customers and their money away from conventional banking
- Creating a less risky form of finance
– by forbidding speculation, so that, for example, the excesses that led to the global financial crisis of 2007-2008 can be avoided
– by using two kinds of accounts:
-«current accounts» — where funds earn no return and (in theory) are held, not invested by the bank, so not subject to risk;
-and mudarabah accounts — where the depositors share in any losses with the bank, so diminishing the bank’s risk.
- Although Islamic Banking and Finance does have problems and challenges, these can be explained by:
– its relative youth and low position on the “learning curve” which will be solved over time
– non-Islamic influences which can only be eliminated when the industry operates in a truly Islamic society and environment
MBC PROPOSES THE FIRST OF A SERIES OF TALKS ON ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON "CONTACT FORM"
ARE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT RISK DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC CRISIS [free Webinar]
¿Do you want to take a course in a boat?
STRATEGIES OF DECISION MAKING
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON "CONTACT FORM"
MBC IN ACTION
Learn more by watching our video
MBC PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
I am an accomplished management training consultant with an overall experience of 25 years and a proven track record in the development and implementation of organisational change programmes.
DR. MARIO BORIS CURÁTOLO
MANAGEMENT TRAINING DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
«Dr Mario Curatolo is a consummate professional and a gifted researcher and lecturer. Not only does generously contribute to academic studies but he also is keenly aware of new innovations and trends in his field of specialist research. Well liked by staff and students alike, Dr Curatolo is an asset to Higher Education and Business Studies both in and out with Europe.»
Dr Lauren Clark
Lecturer in English Literature and English Language, Educational Consutant
Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China