EQUIPPING LEADERS, ENGAGING EMPLOYEES & IMPROVING ORGANISATIONS
MBC - WEBINAR
Helping leaders succeed in the New Normal market context
OUR UNIQUE EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
2.5 DAYS CORPORATE EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM AT THE SWISS RAIL PARK - BIASCA, TI
BACK TO THE OFFICE :
The challenges confronting Corporate executives in the post-covid business world
2,5 Days Corporate Executive Development Program Course Information:
- To select your 2.5 Days Corporate Course and go to the registration form.
- All 2.5 Days Courses last 10 hours including Q&A
- The registration fee of 5000€ is not refundable.
- MBC reserves the right to reschedule or not to run the 2.5 Days Course.
- To register, please, click on the registration form bottom
- An invoice confirming your registration will be sent to you when your payment is received
If interested in participating in these 2,5 days Executive Develpment Programme, please click on the “Book the course” or inquire on the contact page.
MBC Corporate Boat Course
BACK TO THE OFFICE : The challenges confronting Corporate executives in the post-covid business world
JUNE (- – ) – 2,5 DAY BOAT-COURSE
Day before (1/2 day social introduction)
· Evening session gathering in the boat/Villa
· Buffet dinner
· Everyone introduces itself
· Welcome speech : Guest speaker: “Creative thinking for decision making”
Why isn’t anything getting done? Workforce management in the post-covid (1hour)
- Interacting is easier than ever, but true, productive, value-creating collaboration is not because the poor design and execution of collaborative interactions. Every minute spent on a low-value interaction eats into time that could be used for important, creative, and powerful activities.
Risk management in the post-covid (1hour)
- The biggest challenge in starting a risk transformation is often not the “why” or the “what,” but the “how.” Questions include how to set it up and conclude it, and then transition back to enhanced business as usual. Large-scale risk transformations often fail because change is not effectively implemented across the organization: milestones are ticked off without actually improving risk management, addressing underlying culture, or reducing risk.
BUFFET LUNCH + BOAT CRUISE
Sustainable growth in the Post-Covid (1hour)
- A digital path to sustainability implies that Sustainability and productivity needn’t be at odds when enabled by Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies and an empowered workforce to seize gains.
Balancing work and personal life objectives (1hour)
- Employees today demand flexibility tailored to their specific needs, whether it be work-life balance, physical and emotional health, or caring for family. Managers will play a key role in personalizing flexibility to develop unique, creative solutions for their people.
END OF THE 1st DAY OF THE COURSE/BOAT REURNS TO BASE
Reimagining firms’ future workforces (1hour)
- The future stakes of firms will be to reorient their product and services around learning, inclusion, and innovation. As employees are spending three-quarters of their time on activities that can be performed remotely, modern firms need changing in ways workforces and their daily working patterns are changing.
Firms need to focus on speed, quality and results (1hour)
- The future of decision making should centre at the right level focusing on enterprise-level value, and getting commitment from accountable stakeholders.
BUFFET LUNCH + BOAT CRUISE
How lifelong learning determines firms’ success (1hour)
- In the future, people will have multiple careers. Consequently, people will have to unlearn, relearn, and be on a learning curve for a very long time—in fact, for as long as they work.
Changing communication style suiting next normal (1hour)
- As changes in the relationships between employers and employees, the boundaries between home and work, and people’s aspirations for the future, leaders must nurture thoughtful two-way dialogues and work as a partner with employees to develop solutions
Closing speech: Guest speaker: “Decision Making without Borders”
Handing of Certificates to participants
END OF THE COURSE /BOAT RETURNS TO BASE
If interested in participating in these paid webinars, please click on the “REGISTRATION FORM” icon. This will take you to the Registration Form .
Training leaders to succeed during and after the covid pandemic
OUR UNIQUE 2.5 DAYS SWISS RAIL PARK AND BOAT CORPORATE EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS DURING AUGUST-SEPTEMBER 2022COURSE EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS DURING AUGUST-SEPTEMBER 2022